About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
A descendant of the Von Reichenstags, a wealthy Cat family in Germany who were forced into exile during the war years for fear of being eaten due to food shortages. Count Fredrick Von Reichenstag is one of the sixth generation of that family who survived homelessness on the streets and in the back alleys of Dublin, Ireland. Adopted by Mum and Dad, he now resides in Brisbane, Nostailia and is slowly trying to understand and come to terms with his new home and lifestyle changes.

Sunday 5 June 2011

The Weekend.

It is now what the grown-ups call the weekend. That is when the grown-ups don't have to go out hunting and they just need to go and collect the food they have gathered during the week, bring it home and put it in the white cold food room. This weekend though, Daddy has to go out hunting on Sat or Day (I don't think they have decided what to call it yet, so they just call it Sat or Day),so I hope this doesn't mean there is a shortage of food or a famine or something. Hunting makes Mummy and Daddy tired, they have to wear special camouflage clothes called "suits" so their prey cant see them sneak up on them. Daddy even wears a piece of material around his neck, I think they call it a neck-die. It must be to strangle the Whoo-Whoo that they bring back to cook in the little brown hot food room.
On the weekend Mummy and Daddy wash the smell of death off of all the camouflage suits so the can go hunting again on moan day. I don't have to explain too much why it is called that because it is the morning when everyone moans. I don't know why they go out hunting for so long as there are plenty of Whoo-Whoo and Gashoppers around the house and me and Angie could help them. Gashoppers are delicious. I became friends with Dubh in Homeybatter. I met Dubh a few times but I didn't say much as I was really nervous and not nearly as grown up as I am now. It is great. Dubh made some pictures of Angie appear like magic and Angie looks so pretty. The grown-up in Nostailia are a little bit mad. Apart from talking funny, they go everywhere in those boxes with wheels, even if they are going a short distance. I think they call it driving. If they are not careful their legs will fall off from lack of use. Thats what happened to snakes. They drove everywhere and their legs fell off. They had lovely legs a long time ago. Now they cant even drive because they have no legs ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment