About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
A descendant of the Von Reichenstags, a wealthy Cat family in Germany who were forced into exile during the war years for fear of being eaten due to food shortages. Count Fredrick Von Reichenstag is one of the sixth generation of that family who survived homelessness on the streets and in the back alleys of Dublin, Ireland. Adopted by Mum and Dad, he now resides in Brisbane, Nostailia and is slowly trying to understand and come to terms with his new home and lifestyle changes.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Prune Minister, spies and jailbreaks to the power of ten.

Me when I was a baby in Homeybatter.
I am very happy. The Prune Minister of Nostailia, Jolie Wizard, has stopped the Moo-Cows being sent to the bad men who were cruel to them. Mum and Dad say it is because of all the good grow-ups who wrote their name on the partition. I can only count to ten because I only have ten claws. Dad says so many people wrote their names on the partition if I wanted to count them when I got to the last claw I would have to start over and over and over again. I think that's silly. I think it would be much quicker if I got lots of Pussycats to help me count at the same time. That way there would be lots more claws to count. I just hope that the Moo-Cows that are on their way now to the bad men will be brought back.
There was a spy here yesterday when Mummy and Daddy were out hunting. She looked all over the house and took notes in a little paper pad and even took photos. She tried to cuddle me but I hid. Angie let her cuddle her but dad says she is a slut for that sort of stuff. I would like to be a slut too but I am afraid of strangers. The spy looked in every room in the house and even in the wardrobes and the grown-ups kitty-litter rooms. She was very thorough. I think she is planning a big jailbreak of a really important prisoner and going to hide him here. I hope there is no fuss when this happens because I like my daily adolescent teenage marsupial. I think they call it Roo Teen. I hope it is not like on the box that talks where there are guns and shouting and policemen driving fast in their boxes on wheels with Christmas lights on the roof. I think it is silly bringing a prisoner here anyhow because there are bars on the windows here called fly screens so he may as well stay in Jail anyhow. I know she is a spy because I heard Mummy telling Daddy that she is from the escape agents.
I just realised that I have ten more claws on my back paws as well. That is two tens. Ten on the front and ten on the back. Two tens. Is that more than ten? Two tens? Or is two tens just two one tens?
Now I'm really, really, really confucious..........

No comments:

Post a Comment