About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
A descendant of the Von Reichenstags, a wealthy Cat family in Germany who were forced into exile during the war years for fear of being eaten due to food shortages. Count Fredrick Von Reichenstag is one of the sixth generation of that family who survived homelessness on the streets and in the back alleys of Dublin, Ireland. Adopted by Mum and Dad, he now resides in Brisbane, Nostailia and is slowly trying to understand and come to terms with his new home and lifestyle changes.

Sunday 5 June 2011

Sleepy Cat.

I am going to sleep now with Mum and Dad. I sleep on the bed with Angie and them. I used to go out all night when I lived in Homeybatter and play with my friends and my girlfriend Eva. I am not allowed out at night here but I don't mind as I am tired after the day playing. Nostailia is different but I like it. I am going to get Dad to send Eva a picture of me in Nostailia. She plays during the day where Dad used to go for a walk and he knows a man called Tom who will show her my picture because he is kind to her and she plays with him. I am going to have dreams. Mum and Dad had Whoo Whoo for dinner and Dad gave me some so I have a full belly. I have dreams when I have a full belly
Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment