About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
A descendant of the Von Reichenstags, a wealthy Cat family in Germany who were forced into exile during the war years for fear of being eaten due to food shortages. Count Fredrick Von Reichenstag is one of the sixth generation of that family who survived homelessness on the streets and in the back alleys of Dublin, Ireland. Adopted by Mum and Dad, he now resides in Brisbane, Nostailia and is slowly trying to understand and come to terms with his new home and lifestyle changes.

Saturday 11 June 2011

A Tail of Two Kittys.



Where am I from? Am I from Nostailia or Homeybatter or from Billy Edwards Park or from where I was before that? I heard a grown-up ask Dad where he was from and he said Indooooooooooroooooooooooopilly which is where we live in Nostailia. But because I know him from before that I also know that he is from Homeybatter. Angie and me are from Homeybatter too but if I got lost and a policeman asked me where I was from I would have to say Indooooooooooroooooooooopilly too or he would send me to the wrong place. Is "from" where you are now or where you were then? When is then? Because "then" was a now once and there would have been another from before that. When I think of me and Angie in Homeybatter now am I in a now and my thoughts in a then? These things make me so confucius that carousel music starts in my head and I get giddy. Is this what people talk about when they say there are three dementia's? Some people even think there is a fourth dementia. There are grown-ups called scientists who spend their whole lives trying to work these things out and they think so hard that they have to wear white coats to protect them in case their brains explode and dirty their clothes. One got so tired that he now goes around in a chair on wheels and he can only talk through his finger.
If I am from two places at once that would be a miracle. It would be just like having two Gods and two creators and two lives. I think its called being a bi-vocationalist. One thing is for sure though. Nothing was from anywhere before I was born because it was all dark and quiet then.

Please Share on Facebook because I need friends on this Frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment