About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
A descendant of the Von Reichenstags, a wealthy Cat family in Germany who were forced into exile during the war years for fear of being eaten due to food shortages. Count Fredrick Von Reichenstag is one of the sixth generation of that family who survived homelessness on the streets and in the back alleys of Dublin, Ireland. Adopted by Mum and Dad, he now resides in Brisbane, Nostailia and is slowly trying to understand and come to terms with his new home and lifestyle changes.

Sunday 5 June 2011

A New Nation.

I think we are rich. Dad got a message from Bills friend the boastie the other day. I heard him tell Mummy it was from where he goes hunting. I heard him say Super! A New Nation! I think he won a country in a competition. Maybe he found a ticket in the golden basket. Lots of people seem to rummage for prizes in there. I hope Mummy and Daddy are not going to be King and Queen because that means I would be a Prince and Prince is a Doggies name.
I hope he is not going to be Prime Minister either because he might put me in the cabinet and I prefer to go into the wardrobe. There is more room there. If he has won all of Nostailia it would be very bad because there would be lots and lots of animals to look after and I would get jealous. I even saw Hoppy-Doggies on the box that talks the other night and I laughed and laughed. I think they are playing a joke on grown-ups.
They even give themselves funny names and grown-ups believe them. There are Can Car Poos, Cooking Berries, Gail Arse and there is even one named after a hippie called Rainbow Laurie Keats. Sometimes grown-ups can be a little silly and naive when exposed to animal jokes. Even I can hear the Cooking Berries laughing at them from the trees as they walk past.
Mum says she is going to do some gardening tomorrow which means me and Angie will spend lots of time out in the sunshine. Mum says I go very "Zen" when I sit in the little Jungle beside the house. Thats a very short word for "Waiting patiently to kill a Gashopper" but grown-ups use funny words all the time.
I have to go now because there is a cartoon beginning to happen in my brain and I dont want to miss it. I love brain cartoons.

2 comments:

  1. You're a mad awl cat all the same Freddie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not mad, the world is mad. Just look at soup. Thats mad. Do tou eat it or drink it? Nobody knows. Its mad.

    ReplyDelete