About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
A descendant of the Von Reichenstags, a wealthy Cat family in Germany who were forced into exile during the war years for fear of being eaten due to food shortages. Count Fredrick Von Reichenstag is one of the sixth generation of that family who survived homelessness on the streets and in the back alleys of Dublin, Ireland. Adopted by Mum and Dad, he now resides in Brisbane, Nostailia and is slowly trying to understand and come to terms with his new home and lifestyle changes.

Friday 10 June 2011

Ducktors, Chickens, Bionics and Acrocats.

Daddy was in the grown-ups Vet today. I think they call him the Ducktor. Its a funny name but if they find one they don't like they call them Quacks. I don't know what all the bird stuff is about. Someone who is afraid to go to the Ducktor is called a Chicken. The Ducktors assistant is called an arse. So the doctors assistant is a Ducks Arse. I think they told Daddy he was too strong because they gave him tablets which are called anti-bionics.
Its not like the animals Vet where they put a fearmonitor up your bum and then laugh when you squeak. I have been to the vet a few times now and I have always been frightened but also a very good boy. The first time I was there I heard Daddy say they were going to take my jewels away. I didn't know I had jewels. I must have been very tired because I fell asleep and when I woke up apparently my jewels were gone. They must have been back in the house and they took them when I was asleep because I don't remember having them with me. I was looking at a thing called a Royal Wedding on the box that talks a while ago and there were lots of jewels. The girl who was getting married was becoming a princess and she was wearing jewels hanging from her ears. I think they might have been mine, they looked familiar.
Another time I had to go with Angie to make sure we could come to Nostalilia and they then put us into a place called quadrophene. It was nice there. It is like a pussycats hotel where you get used to Nostailia and the funny way the grown-ups talk. One of the Arses kept calling me a little daaalink and when I was sick she told me I would be Apples. I never heard of a Pussycat turning into Apples before and I am glad I got better before that happened. I think she was a fruitcake thinking that.
There is a Pissbum that runs across the roof every night and I am going to make friends with him if I can. They can walk across wires and dangle from branches and do all sorts of stuff like that. I would like to learn to do that stuff. They are like acrocats. They also have pockets called Pouches. I think that is where they keep their jewels.
Please Share on Facebook because I need friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment