About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
A descendant of the Von Reichenstags, a wealthy Cat family in Germany who were forced into exile during the war years for fear of being eaten due to food shortages. Count Fredrick Von Reichenstag is one of the sixth generation of that family who survived homelessness on the streets and in the back alleys of Dublin, Ireland. Adopted by Mum and Dad, he now resides in Brisbane, Nostailia and is slowly trying to understand and come to terms with his new home and lifestyle changes.

Sunday 5 June 2011

Visitor.

I had a very exciting day today. After waking Mummy at 01:30 AM for some Roast Whoo Whoo which I knew was in the white cold food room, I had a lovely sleep with dreams. I dreamt anything I wanted to become a different colour I could change it. I changed everything Banana colour and it was great. I then changed Angie Strawberry colour and she was really annoyed because she stood out. It was very funny. She wasnt really annoyed though beacuse it was only a dream. I didnt tell her about itwhen I woke up because it was my dream. When Mum and Dad were out hunting (They say they have to go out every day so we can have food) a strange man came to fix the light in my special room at the back of the house. Dad wanted to fix it but the scary woman who knows the man who owns the house said that it needed to be fixed by a special man. I think he was called a contraption. There is light in the room now but I dont know if I like it because that is where I go to look out the glass wall to see if I can see any Pissbums. I hid when the Contraption was here because I am scared of strangers. Strangers take me and Angie away and we dont like it. But Mum and Dad always find us. When the Contraption left myself and Angie played and played until Dad came home from work. I get excited when Dad comes home and do paper surfing in the lunge room. There was paper everywhere. It was great. Dad gets excited when I do this and he shakes his head looking at me saying that I dont have an iota. I hope he gets me one for Christmas present time because I would really like one. When Dad was getting my dinner I got really excited and left him a huge present in the shitty litter. He gets really excited about this too and speaks out loud to a person called God in heaven about it. God in heaven must have really good hearing because anytime Dad talks to other grown-ups who are not there he needs to talk into a special box that he carries around in his pouch. I have to go now because it is ZZZZZZZZZZZ time again. Squeak, Freddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment