About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
A descendant of the Von Reichenstags, a wealthy Cat family in Germany who were forced into exile during the war years for fear of being eaten due to food shortages. Count Fredrick Von Reichenstag is one of the sixth generation of that family who survived homelessness on the streets and in the back alleys of Dublin, Ireland. Adopted by Mum and Dad, he now resides in Brisbane, Nostailia and is slowly trying to understand and come to terms with his new home and lifestyle changes.

Sunday 5 June 2011

Nothing.

I am sorry I have not been here for a while. I wasn't being naughty I was just busy thinking. Sometimes when I think there is nothing. It is very hard to describe but I will try. When I think and there is nothing it is like this:













There. Thats what it is like. It is quiet. It has no colour or sound. When the nothing stops there is an explosion of colour and sound and I get frightened. Startled. Thats what dad calls it. To me its more like an Egyptian man sitting on a camel quietly thinking when suddenly a duck lands on water beside him that he didn't even know was there. Is that startled? If it is then it is like the end of nothing.
Bills friend the boastie brought my my first fan mail. It was not for Bill it was for me. I think it is too cool to have a fan. Daddy says this could mean one of two things. I just think it is too cool to have a fan. There are lots and lots of fans out there and they go around all the time trying to be really cool. When they get to play with their eye-dolls the atmosphere can become electric. I have never seen them play with their eye-dolls so they must do it in secret but I have seen them be electric.
That is what fan mail looks like. I hope I get more because it makes me feel really special when Dad reads it to me. Its better than stories because its not make believe. Real is not like make believe because you don't have to imagine as hard and wont get tired as quickly. Make believe is really fast and colourful and goes in all different directions and is very, very tiring. I cant make up my mind if I prefer real to make believe or make believe to real. Some days I prefer one and other days its different. There is no rule that says one is better than the other so you don't have to choose. But I suppose they are both better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment