About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
A descendant of the Von Reichenstags, a wealthy Cat family in Germany who were forced into exile during the war years for fear of being eaten due to food shortages. Count Fredrick Von Reichenstag is one of the sixth generation of that family who survived homelessness on the streets and in the back alleys of Dublin, Ireland. Adopted by Mum and Dad, he now resides in Brisbane, Nostailia and is slowly trying to understand and come to terms with his new home and lifestyle changes.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Hungry monsters, Brain Sturgeons and Bovine flew....

I don't know, I have been thinking so hard about so many things I have been having brainstorms and carnival music in my head nearly 24 flowers a day. The more I look at the box that talks the more confucius I become about grown-ups. I saw that sick people where me and Angie come from have to wait longer and longer to see a grown-ups vet because the system is not working right. From what I can see they have been giving lots and lots of money to this system and it is devouring it like a hungry monster and it has got so fat from eating all this money that it has become very sick itself. The monster badly needs to get some exercise before it gets so fat it dies. It just sits there thinking about itself and criticising itself and doesn't get much exercise like making people better. That's the best exercise. They even pay experts called convulsions millions and millions to examine the monster and the only solution they can come up with is to feed it more money. I think they have the memory span of fish because when that doesn't work they have more convulsions feed more money to the monster. You don't have to be a Brain Sturgeon to work out that it isn't working. But they just cant get it right. Daddy says it is like shovelling money into a hole. But they just wont stop. They cant stop. Its like they are married to the idea. Maybe that's what priests mean when they say "forever joined in Holy Mater Money".

And then theres the Moo-Cows. Here in Nostailia the Prune Minister Julio Wizard is going to allow the Moo-Cows to be sent back to the grown-ups who were cruel to them before. She says the farmers have to sign forms that make sure that all the Moo-Cows will be treated humanely. That's the silliest thing I ever heard in my life. I'm nearly two years old and even I know that sort of talk makes less sense than what I leave in the kitty litter. They can sign all the forms they like and it wont change anything. Its like the monster that eats all the sick peoples money where I come from. They get a taste for it and want to eat more and more and they don't care how they get it. If they have to cut corners to get more they will, and cutting corners means cutting Moo-Cows throats. They will have nice clean well filled out forms and lots and lots of suffering Moo-Cows. Its like a nightmare but its not because we are all awake. Even worse, so are the Moo-Cows. Even sillier, they say that the Moo-Cows are going to be treated Humanely. If I was treated humanely I would leave home. So would Angie. They want to be treated Moo-Cowly. Just like I am treated like a Pussy-Cat. They should be left in the fields to eat grass and listen to Moosic and look at the sunset through their big brown eyes. And it should be like that for heifer and heifer.
Please Share on Facebook because I need friends on this Frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment